Movie sound will be projected through your vehicle stereo. We will also have sound projected through a speaker system for those who will be watching from outside of their car.
7:30 Gates open. The movie will start after the beautiful Charleston sunset and Holy City Drive In will be open until the end of the movie!
Kids (12 and under) $8
Military/ Senior Citizen $10
When you arrive at Patriots Point you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will show you where to park and collect your parties’ admissions for the movie. Parking is first come, first serve. Larger vehicles will be strategically parked in an effort to limit smaller vehicles inability to clearly see the screen.
The safety and health of the community and our staff is of the utmost importance to Holy City Drive In. Holy City Drive In will continue to follow the guidance of national, state, and local agencies.
By attending our events you acknowledge the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19. You voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any exposure.
No coolers or food and beverage is allowed. All your favorite movie food and beverage will be available car side or on site at one of our concession stands.
Yes! You are welcome to bring your pet to Holy City Drive In. Please pick up after your pet and keep your furry friend on a leash.
There will be bathrooms on site that are easy to locate.
- Retain your ticket. Keep your ticket on you.
- There is no re-entry. If you leave, you must pay to come back in.
- Speed limit is 5mph. Watch out for children. Violators will leave without refund.
- Use headlights when moving. Keep them off while parked!!!!!
- As in all Drive Ins, no Trucks on first row. SUV’s and Vans must tie their lift gates no higher than roof line.
- Keep your language PG rated and your radio tuned to our station while on our property.
- Do not use more than 1 car space. Place blankets and chairs in front of vehicle.
- Keep your eyes on your children. Please make sure your children are in sight.
- We are not liable or any way responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- Put your garbage into the containers located on site.
- No open flames or fireworks.
- No grilling.
- No outside coolers.
- No outside food.
- If you are going to have engine on, with normal mufflers, park in back away from people. Gas fumes and engine noise are not pleasant to others. Diesels with engines will be placed in the back.
- Use of laser pointers will be grounds for ejection.
- We recommend that you arrive at 7:30 when doors open to enjoy the sunset.
- Take care of business at home, there is no lovers lane.